Senior Environmental Employment (SEE) Program Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Location: Washington, D.C.
The Center for Workforce Inclusion is recruiting for a position within the Senior Environmental Employment (SEE) Program which provides support to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in Washington, DC. Successful candidates must meet the age criteria of being 55 years of age or older and eligible to work in the United States. Selected candidates will also be required to undergo a federal security background check.
This position requires high level technical and administrative support to the Federal Advisory Committee Management Division (FACMD).
• Provides general administrative and technical support with Federal Advisory Committee (FAC) charters and membership process.
• Provides records management and Correspondence Management System (CMS) support.
• Works closely with the three FACMD managed federal advisory committees and the Designated Federal Officers (DFO’s) on committee matters.
• Manages registration table during meetings and be available for assistance the duration of the conferences.
• Prepares travel documents and request before and after committee meetings using travel database.
• Tracks status of member travel and update travel voucher spreadsheet regularly. Send travelers authorization and reimbursement guidelines. Prepare electronic packets w/voucher, travel expense form. Prepare self-addressed envelopes and additional members receipts envelopes. Complete all travel vouchers (5 days after meeting). Prepares briefing materials and manages Federal Register notices for upcoming meetings.
• Attends staff meetings, program meetings and other meetings noting areas of follow-up for Director.
• Maintains and update programmatic reports (membership summary, assist visits)
• Acts as a liaison between FACMD by providing advice on administrative procedures, requirements, and other matters necessary to implement the FACA directive’s, policies, and guidance.
• Other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates must meet the age criteria of being 55 years of age or older and eligible to work in the United States; able to pass a Federal Background check; minimum of 15 years’ experience in communications, administrative environment. HS diploma/college courses preferred in related field.
Full-Time position working 40 hours per week @ $15.20 per hour, plus benefits including paid health insurance and generous vacation, sick and holidays.
E-mail resume to: email@example.com. Subject Line of email: Please type Communications/Data Analyst.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Center for Workforce Inclusion provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.