Realty Specialist – Bloomington, MN
Location: Bloomington, MN
The Center for Workforce Inclusion is recruiting individuals aged 55 and older for a Realty Specialist position in the Fish & Wildlife Service (FWS), Experienced Services Program (ESP).
Responsible for assisting the Division of Realty Headquarters staff with developing, maintaining, supporting, and improving the Service’s National Pre-Acquisition Tracking System (PATS), which over 100 Service Realty Specialists across the United States use to prepare, manage, and track National Wildlife Refuge System land acquisition cases totaling over $200 million annually. This includes:
Assist the National PATS program manager with ongoing and emergent database roll-out needs.
- Creates Filemaker scripts to develop, maintain, and improve the PATS database.
- Create document merge fields from Filemaker Pro scripts from a backlog record.
- Create milestone step sheets for regional use.
- Convert national Realty document templates into the PATS system.
- Debug and provide troubleshooting as needed.
- Provide cross-regional support as the PATS database is rolled out to Legacy Regions 5, 7, and 6.
- Develop the PATS Handbook, instructional aids, training materials, and other guidance to help Regions successfully use the PATS database.
55 years or age or older; High School graduate or equivalent; minimum 20 years of Realty Specialist work in a federal land acquisition program experience; extensive knowledge of legal instruments involved in the federal land acquisition process; extensive knowledge of realty activities and land acquisition processes in a federal land acquisition program; extensive knowledge of the Fish and Wildlife Service’s funding codes and payment processes associated with federal land acquisitions. Extensive knowledge of Filemaker Pro software and Filemaker Pro scriptwriting suitable to develop, maintain, and support the PATS.
Part‐time position working up to 5 hours per week @ $47.00 per hour.
E-mail resume to: email@example.com. Subject Line of email: Please type – Realty Specialist.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Center for Workforce Inclusion provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.