NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to those who enter using the submission process outlined in section 4 How to Enter and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the Center for Workforce Inclusion, CWI Labs, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Center for Workforce Inclusion as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on January 7, 2022 at Noon EST and ending February 3, 2022 at 12:30 pm EST. All online entries must be received by February 3, 2022 at 12:30 pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by:
- registering to attend the event “The Hiring Gap with Ian Siegel” on February 3, 2022 by completing this page https://secure.centerforworkforceinclusion.org/page/37189/event/1 OR
- submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://secure.centerforworkforceinclusion.org/page/37200/subscribe/1
The entry must fulfill all requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Center for Workforce Inclusion. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Center for Workforce Inclusion.
5. Prizes: The Winners of the Sweepstakes (the “Winners”) will each receive one copy of Get Hired Now! by Ian Siegel valued at $19.95 per copy. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Center for Workforce Inclusion. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Center for Workforce Inclusion’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Center for Workforce Inclusion to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Center for Workforce Inclusion. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. The Center for Workforce Inclusion shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE CENTER FOR WORKFORCE INCLUSION‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that the Center for Workforce Inclusion, anyone acting on behalf of the Center for Workforce Inclusion and the Center for Workforce Inclusion’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: The Center for Workforce Inclusion reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Center for Workforce Inclusion’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Center for Workforce Inclusion may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Center for Workforce Inclusion. The Center for Workforce Inclusion reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Center for Workforce Inclusion has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Center for Workforce Inclusion reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Center for Workforce Inclusion, CWI Labs, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Sweepstakes IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITES STATES AND THE STATE OF MARYLAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Maryland having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Center for Workforce Inclusion, 8403 Colesville Road, Suite 200, Silver Spring, MD 20781 ATTN: Get Hired Now Giveaway. Requests must be received no later than March 3, 2022 at 11:59 pm EST.