Gary A. Officer, President and CEO of the Center for Workforce Inclusion, is joining the Advisory Board of Concordia. Concordia is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to fostering, elevating, and sustaining cross-sector partnerships for social impact.
Each year, Concordia’s executive leadership invites “a small, carefully-curated group of high-level individuals” who have made a significant contribution to their field to join their advisory board as Senior Advisors. Senior Advisors share updates on innovations in their fields, provide guidance in developing event agendas, and assist in building the Concordia network of key stakeholders.
Gary will be joining the following individuals on the Concordia Senior Advisor group:
- German Alcayde, Executive Chairman, Atlantic Cusiness Consulting
- Armand Arton, President, Arton Capital
- Ambassador Nancy Brinker, Founder Susan G. Komen
- Bart Friedman, Senior Counselor, Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Michelle Giuda, Executive Vice President, Geopolitical Strategy & Risk, Weber Shandwick
- John Jovanovic, Investment Director, Mercuria Energy Group Ltd.
- Paul Rossi, CEO, Carbone Smolan Agency
- Charity Wallace, Managing Director, US International Development Finance Corporation
- Sherrie Westin, President, Social Impact & Philanthropy, Sesame Workshop
- Hon. William Zarit, Senior Counselor, The Cohen Group